Just follow these steps to remove scrataches from your old CDs or DVDs:
- First clean the CD with lint free cloth and remove all the dust from CD.
- Now take toothpase, yes you heard right toothpaste, and apply small amount of toothpaste on a clean lint free cloth. You can use eyeglass cleaning cloth.
- Now very gently rub the cloth on the scratches of cd. Make sure to rub this toothpaste cloth on all scratches of Cd. Make sure not to put much pressure on CD.
- Now remove all the toothpaste from CD and make sure there should be no sign of toothpaste on CD.
- Now using a clean cloth, clean the disc again.
See Video Instruction: